Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Gotta Feeling

I think it's that time of year... no, time of life again. It's that strange time of life where the minute that I'm currently experiencing (its 8:37 pm) is torturous because, let me be real with you for a second, I don't want to write one more word about the Cold War, but the time of my life that I'm currently experiencing is fantastic. It is almost summer. I have reached that cliche point in my college experience where "I LOVE COLLEGE" is all I can think to say on the matter. I get to go to New York in five days. I am taking in knowledge like a chocolate addict eats Hershey bars (in excess and with love and obsession). Sara Khan will be in my unyielding grasp very soon. I have the most wonderful friends here at Hook Them University. And, hey, my mother's cooking is only a few weeks away.

Rawr.

Love, Lana

1 comment:

  1. So glad youz be happy at Hook 'Em University!!! Me too :)

    ReplyDelete