Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nelson's Way

"There is nothing like returning to a place unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered."
~Nelson Mandela

Well. True dat, homes.

Only been home for 12 hours and here are the ways I've noticed in which I've altered.

1. I eat twice as much.

2. I swear twice as much.

3. I can run on half as much sleep.

4. (This one makes no sense) I offer people random food items of mine that they would never want. I was drinking from a plastic cup of water and asked my friend mid-sentence if she wanted some. I was eating a Cliff bar and mid-bite asked my friend she wanted a bite. What is this? 

5. My appreciation for good, delicious food has sky-rocketed.

6. My hair is infinitely more messy.

More to come...

1 comment:

  1. hahahaaha this made me laugh out loud, I LOVE THIS. so true.

    ReplyDelete