Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just Your Usual Whining

I want. Oh the things I want. Call it whining. Heck. Call it pleading. I do not care. These are the things I want.
-I want to be happy
-I want to make other people happy
-I want people to see how beautiful they are
-I want people to stop limiting themselves by saying they aren't good enough
-I want these things for myself
-I want uniqueness to be seen as a good thing... because it's natural; it is a good thing
-I want support in my decision of picking a college
-I want everyone (even myself sometimes) to see that there's more to life than grades, a career, and money
-I want everyone to be more joyful.... because it's contagious
-I want everyone to stop using the word love (again. including myself) so casually

there's more. there always is. but for right now... this is what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment