Friday, March 12, 2010

Words Backwards

Time. different a for is that but is, what entirely not is be appears what that proof more yet beginning, the at be to appear they you to end, the at are words these although that is funny what's But, backwards. be to words my caused has ward my realize to time the taken have backwards are that those Perhaps, .(itself in wards a is that and tell, to able be never we'll (for forwards just maybe perhaps or backwards, backwards or backwards are are that those distinguish we Now, forwards. this case, in and backwards my to comparison in backwards real the be could forwards your and wards right the be could wards my know, we all For mine? than backwards less wards your is Why wrong? so that makes what but one order of out an of that is style My living. of way in wards my about think to me leads only thought This forwards? not openly so is that backwards that than crazier that in and backwards twice only is backwards not is what that say to Who's backwards? is what judge we it is Why

No comments:

Post a Comment