Saturday, October 23, 2010

Everybody's Dancing In the Moonlight

With homecoming coming up next weekend, I definitely have dances on my mind. I'll have to admit, even though I've always gone with great people, all things related to school dances are not my forte.

Take, for example, my dancing. Is this what you would call Markette material? I just don't think so.
Note: I AM ALONE AND LOOK AS IF I AM IN PAIN. Shelby, poor dear, is trying to escape my company probably because of my "dancing." I look like I'm about to attack someone. Sigh.


Exhibit B shows my inability to stay up past 8 p.m. Last time I checked, falling asleep on the dance floor does not make one a good date.


Then, there's the whole issue of knowing how to dress myself or look like a girl.
Ryan was dressed for nerd day. I was wearing the usual. 
And no, I did not go out and buy those pants. They were a gift. No, seriously.


Ahh oh well. Even though I would not get an A in School Dance Class, I will still have a great night. I've decided to go all out this year because, well, it's senior year! I'm going with a good group of people, I've got a pretty swell date and I've never been so up-to-date on catchy mainstream music.


I will end with this bit of laughter.
Me, Chris, Trent
Chris and Trent decided to perform the explicit version of the "Will You Go to HC With Me?" song (to the tune of Banana Pancakes) they put together, those creative hooligans.
It started with, "Lock you in the closet..." Hence, my facial expression. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Exibit B is soo hilarious! And thank you for the compliment! I dont think the word swell has been used to seriously describe someone in 50 years. But serously, thanks. And I can't dance either. And im rambling
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many things to address in this post.

    1) Love the new layout! Nice and clean and simple.
    2) When I was uploading the pics I took with your cam tonight I saw the little preview of that one of you and Ry and DIED. Therefore I uploaded the full version and died some more. And then completely died when I realized y'all look like identical twins in that pic.
    3) WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME OF THIS EPIC EVENT? Too bad Chris didn't pee in his pants.
    4) Homecoming 2010 it's gonna rock

    -yo girl B

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhahahahah oh that is a fantastic picture of me!!!! I think you may have been the one trying to escape me...not the other way around...
    -Shelbs

    ReplyDelete