Sunday, January 9, 2011

So Give It Up, Throw Your Hats In The Air

New semester. Last semester. It's odd to think about how in 8 months, I won't be living here anymore. Well... It's odd, but it also kind of makes sense. I feel like everything that we've worked for and pushed for and talked about it is... here. Finally. Oddly. The final semester, the last few months, so densely packed with moments of reflection and pangs of sadness and waves of relief. Ha. We're all going to be emotional wrecks by the end of this one. So, here's to that. To the real, official beginning of The End. The moment we've all been waiting for.

(Upon the request of Tyler and Annie)
Dear Tyler Killion,
Here is your official mention on my blog. While this is not four pages (that is yet to come!), I thought this would count for something. Galveston was fun! (Except when you almost threw the six of us off the sea wall at least 204173498 times on that horrible pedaling contraption.) Have a good week!
-LB

HERE'S THE PICTURE YOU ALL MADE FUN OF ME FOR TAKING.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the way you summed it this last semester. It made me sad and happy at the same time. It's SO weird I can't get over it.

    I'm glad you're back in you're bloggin' groove!!

    & LOL to your note to Tyler and the caption above the pic

    ReplyDelete