Friday, February 4, 2011

Old Teenage Hopes Are Alive At Your Door

So, right now, I'm sitting in Claire's bed (with her sound asleep next to me), it's 9:18 a.m. and a Friday. Why is this a big deal? Because school got cancelled today. Yes, every kid's dream come true. This wonderful, new pocket of free time excites me to no end. A whole extra day for me and not for tests, projects and deadlines! How magical. Anyway, this moment of limbo where I'm awake and everyone else (Claire mostly) is still asleep has allowed me some time to think... about life, about senior year and, most importantly, how I plan on spending my now three-day weekend.

Aaaaaaaand Claire just woke up.

So, with her half-asleep contributions, I will compile of list of 10 things I hope to do this weekend.

1. Give Claire a massage (Claire's contribution. So NO.)
2. Friday morning trip to Einstein Bagels and Starbucks to celebrate no school
3. Make sushi? Which will be a disaster.
4. Trip to Barnes
5. Bother a certain mom of ours
6. Photography adventures. In the cold. Which will be fun.
7. Finding new coffee shops with Susannah
8. Movie Madness Marathon
9. Want to visit the theater to see Black Swan
10. Maybe consider working out. But probably not.

1 comment:

  1. i am obsessed with this list. especially #2, 3, 5, 7!!, and 10.
    and i am obsessed with you!
    k bye

    ReplyDelete