Saturday, March 12, 2011

These Times When Everything Slows

One, throw on your swim suit. Two, grab that book you've been meaning to read and that playlist you've been meaning to listen to. Three, don't forget Claire! (Four, make fun of Molly.) Count 'em one, two, three- my morning ritual for the next four days. This week is Spring Break and I'm heading to Ixtapa along with a big group of senior hooligans and our families. I cannot wait for the feeling of the sun shining on my face, not worrying about what time it is, and being to sleep and eat whenever I feel like it. The last few weeks at school have been tough on all of us, so I'm so excited that we're getting a well-earned few days in the sun to run around like idiots and be merry!

Wherever you are and whatever you're dealing with, I hope this week is kind to you. I hope you take the time to focus on you and your need for relaxation, for alone time, for sleep, for laughing, for vitamin D, for quiet, for music, for anything and everything you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment