Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Slow Down, You Crazy Child

Off to France France France yet again-gain-gain! I am in a preparation frenzy (Molls has heard all about this... I'M STILL SORRY), which is frustrating considering I am all packed and ready to go! After a 9 hour flight with friends Kelly, Amber and Laura (Laura will actually be on another flight at the same time), we will land in Paris to visit Erika and Alejandra for ten days! I am so excited. I don't know what I want to do first.... eat creme brulee, go shopping, go to the Louvre and stare at my favorite sculptures for hours, eat more creme brulee? Anyway, I'm rambling now, but, maybe this time around I will actually put up the pictures I take in France instead of just saying that I will! Until then!

P.S. While last year, I played Home every day and stole lyrics from it for every blog post title, I've found a new song for summer 2011. Granted, it's a little odd considering I'm going to France, but oh well, it's still wonderful.

Listen away- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZdiXvDU4P0

No comments:

Post a Comment