Monday, July 23, 2012

All You Need

I have a lot of love in my heart.

I have so much love.

I have so much love, that I can't stay mad at people.

Sometimes, when I'm being ridiculous, I want to stay mad.

And, I can't.

Because, then I fall into my love again.

This is not a problem.

This love, it makes me excited,

and helps me get up in the morning.

It's like coffee, I suppose.

Suspiciously like coffee....

I don't love coffee though, I love tea.

But not nearly as much as I love the people I tend to drink tea with.

Or other types of drinks.

You see, I love to share these kinds of things,

drinks and food and laughter,

with the people that I love.

If that is all I did,

drink what I love with those that I love,

for the rest of my days,

I would be completely content with my lovely days and lovely life.

No comments:

Post a Comment