Tuesday, July 31, 2012

if there were ever moments when i felt the rhythm of life

Sometimes, I think I am just a picture made of mirrors reflecting everyone else's voices and styles and thoughts.

This is my biggest flaw, I think. I am more a compilation of those that I love than I am a whole person.

I know not how to be alone. My mind is a thrift store, a quilt of mismatched patches, surprising polka dots, the best and worst of all the people around me... People wonder why I am so random.

Instead of holy books, I follow hand-me-down wisdoms. Instead of movies, I observe crowds. I love television shows because you get to know the characters over the course of seasons. I get absurdly attached to book characters who talk in first person, because their minds and monologues are mine to explore for about 2 to 300 pages.

I am all you are willing to give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment