Saturday, June 1, 2013

This Leftover Lighthouse

Some photos here. Yesterday, we went to the "King's Parade" up near the famous Prague castle. It was so fun. I started out in a terrible mood -- I was hungry (explanation enough?), tired, confused etc etc -- but once I ran (jogged-ish) up a fifty mile hill to the castle, the endorphins kicked in and I was good to go. We spent the evening running after the parade down the hill (the same one I ran up) with our cameras. It was hilarious and a blast. Dennis, our professor and magical fearless leader, is desperate for us to get up and close with people when we photograph them, so I was essentially part of the parade. In fact, I was so close I got swatted with a tiny horse whip to move to the side. Liz got butt swats from fake swords. It was a win for all of us. 






These crazy people are Liz and Dennis. Dennis, like I said above, is our professor. He is incredible, sassy and hilarious. We could not be happier to have him. We currently have a list going of the absurd things he says that will make up my last post of my academic blog paired with as many creeeper photos of him (like this) that we can get. Liz is the girl fearing for her life behind Dennis. She is also incredible, sassy and hilarious. She is also one of my most favorite fellow Praguers. 

Thanks to my parents for this trip!
Lan

No comments:

Post a Comment