Thursday, June 10, 2010

Musical Snacks

Here's some songs I've found out about recently... And some that I've known forever!


We all need unfamiliar noise every now and then, huh?


Enjoy!


1. Nobody Knows Me At All by The Weepies


2. Hallelujah by Kate Voegele OR Jeff Buckley- The lyrics, man. They're beautiful.


3. In My Haze feat. Jane Tyrrell by Horrowshow- Again, these lyrics! 


Let me highlight my three favorite verses...


"But I'ma spark up a thought
off every surface in this room
and just sit back and watch it all ablaze"


and...

"If these walls could talk
They might explain the wear and tear
But it's the same now as before
There's nothing left of what happened here"


AAANNNNDDDD

"Some say too much of a good thing
But to me there's no such thing
I just, just have to let this thing be good to me
."

4. The Story I Heard by Blind Pilot


5. Cue the Sun by Daphne Loves Derby

1 comment: